Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 102.677 CLP / HRK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,507,999 (34,165 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)