Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.727 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,408,420 (156,874 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)