Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.772 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,779,628 (173,600 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (43 minutes ago)