Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.361 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,494,609 (163,599 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)