Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.006 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,222,962 (146,460 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)