Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.708 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,368,378 (155,166 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)