Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.042 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,072,000 (¥508,416) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)