Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.029 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,194,934 (¥529,957) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)