Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.931 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,571,118 (¥602,072) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)