Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,893,754 (¥642,573) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)