Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.998 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,046,513 (¥674,599) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)