Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.084 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,772,752 (元28,560) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (40 minutes ago)