Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.312 CLP / AMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,625,333 (2,001,491Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)