Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.245 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,965,242 (C$7,833) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)