Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 480.921 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,452,801 (C$9,259) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)