Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 516.094 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,116,838 (C$7,977) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)