Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.189 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,410,062 (руб 236,538) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)