Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.245 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,828,604 (руб 276,103) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 5 hours ago)