Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01592 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,330,393 (﷼ 209,166,059) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)