Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01508 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,529,128 (﷼ 234,036,875) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)