Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.428 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,498,078 (руб 239,564) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)