Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.116 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,080,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,884,188 (29,396元) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)