Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42563 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,346,481 (7,862,485 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)