Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.210 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,577,365 (元36,058) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (24 minutes ago)