Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 96.563 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,775,111 (28,739元) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)