Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 98.136 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,300,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,182,754 (元32,432) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)