Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.243 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,408,536 (元24,516) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)