Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.262 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,028,436 (元30,509) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)