Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.642 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,100,185 (32,079元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)