Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.640 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,583,988 (元36,334) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (44 minutes ago)