Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.822 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,216,540 (18,720 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)