Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 481.044 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,696,676 (AU$7,685) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)