Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 522.027 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,314,473 (C$6,349) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (33 minutes ago)