Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 481.631 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,324,795 (C$6,903) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 360 (about 3 hours ago)