Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 481.631 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,540,086 (C$7,350) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)