Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.509 CLP / NAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,216,357 (67,700 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)