Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.541 CLP / NAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,729,008 (58,637 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)