Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 353.120 CLP / ANG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,440,394 (ƒ 9,743) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)