Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 379.868 CLP / ANG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,915,803 (ƒ 10,308) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (28 minutes ago)