Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.743 CLP / ANG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,181,568 (ƒ 10,925) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)