Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 774.812 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,091,861 (€5,281) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)