Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.997 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,551,195 (NZ$8,053) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)