Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 463.990 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,166,466 (NZ$8,980) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)