Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.440 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,405,242 (₨254,787) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)