Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.052 CLP / NAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,713,503 (56,470 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)