Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,959,406 ($6,260) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)