Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.434 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,190,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,957,100 (17,249 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)