Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.641 CLP / SDG *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,523,291 (70,796 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)