Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.945 CLP / SDG *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,593,735 (68,355 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)