Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.742 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,803,942 (R$ 16,422) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)