Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.783 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,623,033 (R$ 15,449) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)