Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.951 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,373,341 (руб 238,492) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)