Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.909 CLP / ALL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,762,891 (467,554 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)