Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.078 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,107,826 (руб 308,388) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)