Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.259 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,070,667 (руб 299,321) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)