Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.586 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,873,970 (R$ 17,462) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)