Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.531 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,891,192 (R$ 16,855) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)