Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 178.659 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,235,807 (R$ 18,112) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)