Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.220 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,979,298 (55,100 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)