Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.451 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,820,786 (52,736 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)