Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.912 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,542,310 (47,286 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (42 minutes ago)