Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.535 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,416,766 (₨253,470) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)