Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.803 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,703,161 ($5,545) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)