Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016.
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,681,489 in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)