Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.442 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,602,900 (€3,318) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (32 minutes ago)