Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.448 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,689,820 (€4,645) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)