Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.040 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,138,911 (€3,953) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)