Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 785.018 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,526,701 (€4,493) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)