Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,101,983 (€5,516) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)