Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 393.688 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,192,220 (8,109 лв) in Vidin.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)