Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 505.654 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,905,071 (C$7,723) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)